Here at Peoples Bank, we try to put exceptional in everything we do, especially when it comes to you. We created our Peoples Bank Social Media Pages to be a place where the people of our community gather together online, share ideas, exchange insights, inspire, learn more about money and banking, and enjoy getting to know each other and what makes our community so special. Pages are monitored by bank representatives Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., except on federal holidays.
We are grateful for your participation. We want all users to be considerate of others, protect private information, be of age, and prevent spam posts or comments. Please be aware of a few standard rules to help make your experience a truly exceptional one:
1. Our Online Social Media Community comments are reviewed by us.
2. To ensure exchanges are productive, informative, respectful of diverse viewpoints and lawful, we will review all comments and we will either delete or not post comments that are or include:
- Off Topic.We will exclude comments not related to the subject of the conversation. If you have an idea for a subject, would like to provide feedback, or would like follow-up, please email us at SocialMedia@peoplesbanknc.com.
- Spam.Comments focused on selling a product or service, or comments posted for a purpose of driving traffic to a particular website for personal, political, or monetary gain, will be excluded.
- Personal Attacks.If you disagree with the content, we’d like to hear from you, but ask that you refrain from personal attacks or being disrespectful of others. Malicious intent and/or participation not in the spirit of civil conversation will be excluded.
- Illegal.Laws that govern use of copyrights, trade secrets, etc., will be followed.
- Offensive Language.Comments including but not limited to, profane or provocative language will be excluded (which means that hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or derogatory content, threats, obscene or sexually explicit language will not be tolerated).
- Private or Confidential Information.Please do not provide any of your specific account details or other personal information. If you have immediate service needs, please contact Customer Service at 877-802-1212 or visit your local branch.
3. Please note that we cannot accept comments from individuals under the age of 18.
4. Comments in HTML format (or URLs) will not be accepted. Please only enter plain text.
5. Peoples Bank reserves the right to change these guidelines at any time at its sole discretion. The most current guidelines will be available to you online.
6. Peoples Bank does not endorse any comments made by its employees, unless they are an authorized representative of our bank. Peoples Bank is not responsible for nor validates assertions or forward-looking statements in the comments. All statements and viewpoints expressed in the comments are strictly those of the commenter alone, and do not constitute an official position of Peoples Bank unless they are posted by the original author (who is an authorized representative of the bank) or by a subject matter expert responding on behalf of that authorized representative.
7. If you believe in good faith that materials available on a Peoples Bank site infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send Peoples Bank a notice requesting us to remove the material or block access to it. If you believe in good faith that someone has wrongly filed a notice of copyright infringement against you, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act permits you to send Peoples Bank a counter-notice.